AWS Direct Connect With AWS Transit Gateway
In this session, we learned how to create a dedicated network connection to all AWS services accessible over the Internet – available in speeds starting at 50 Mbps and scaling up to 100 Gbps.
AWS Direct Connect is a cloud service solution that makes it easy to establish a dedicated network connection to AWS. This can increase bandwidth throughput and provide a more consistent network experience than internet-based connections.
In this session, we will be covering:
- Hybrid Connectivity Target architecture
- Connectivity Building blocks
- AWS Direct Connect gateway for cross-region connectivity
- AWS Transit Gateway for hybrid connectivity
- Traffic isolation with AWS Transit Gateway